The Legend of the Skaiir Amulet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legend of the Skaiir Amulet! Please read the Forum and Game section once you are registered!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little walk in town. (Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kites
Mod
Kites

Race : Stag Laguz

A little walk in town. (Done) Empty
PostSubject: A little walk in town. (Done)   A little walk in town. (Done) Icon_minitime2013-02-19, 7:04 pm

*Kites was tired, and in dire need of some time off. All throughout the day, his trainees were hurting eachother, fighting for no reason, and mishandling their equipement. He even had to send a few to the infirmary, due to several cuts and stab wounds. Around noon, it had even started to rain, making the whole field muddy, mush to Kites' displeasure. After that dirtying training session, he went to his quarters and took a long shower to wash off the mud. He then changed into a clean uniform and headed to the market, already feeling much more relaxed. He walked between shops, looking, studying the villagers, laughing at the playing children. He stops in front of a lovely flower stall, smelling the roses*

- Hmm.... Such a soothing smell... would take away the memory of those incompetent fools.... Why were they accepted anyway?! *He sighs, wishing he could enjoy the scent all the time. His ear twitches as a small bee tickles it, then he swats it away* .... Piss off....

*He backs away, not wanting to become a bee magnet, then walks again, not noticing a rose petal stuck in his hair*

Last edited by Falnär on 2013-02-22, 10:23 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Small typos, nothing too important)
Back to top Go down
Maneic

Maneic

PostSubject: Re: A little walk in town. (Done)   A little walk in town. (Done) Icon_minitime2013-02-19, 9:19 pm

Maneic recently moved to this town, to the continent. He used to live in the small island of Orini. Everything here was so new to him. Big city, lots of people, lots of noises, lots of smells! He was glad to be here though! Back on his island, in his small town, everything had been seen. He got a bit bored of this, you see? Same people, same scenes, same odors etc!

And so, the first thing he did when he came here was to look for a job! He applied everywhere he could! And one day, he got it! He was able to work in a fancy pub not so far from the market place. At first he was a bit clumsy, dropping glasses or getting his antlers stuck in the ceiling's decorations. Yes. The ceiling's decorations. Don't blame him! He is quite tall for his race!

Days passed by and he was getting better! He even got a small promotion! How happy this stag laguz got when he saw all that money he was able to make from working hard! With this money, he was able to pay for a nice place to live. Sure it wasn't the king's castle but hey, he was happy!

And so that day, Maneic went to work. He walked to the tavern, a bag on his shoulder. He would change there he told himself. He stopped at a small shop to buy an apple he would eat on the way. He loved apples! Probably his favorite fruit!

And so he kept walking, the fruit in his mouth. And as he was almost there, he could even wave to his boss if he wanted to, he walked into someone he didn't notice due to the fact he got lost in his thoughts for a moment. Thinking of what? He wasn't sure himself, probably getting ready mentally for work!

''Oh excuse me, sir! I wasn't paying attention and well--''

He stopped as soon as he noticed his clothes, now quite curious about the other, almost staring.
Back to top Go down
Kites
Mod
Kites

PostSubject: Re: A little walk in town. (Done)   A little walk in town. (Done) Icon_minitime2013-02-20, 6:06 pm

*Kites kept walking for a bit, getting happier by the second. He passed in front of the craftsman's shop and looked at the wooden statuettes, so amazed by all the details in each of them. He turned around a corner and gasped as he came in contact with another person. He shook his head, a bit shaken, his emotions a mix of surprise, anger, and indignation*

- U-ugh... What? ...

*He touched his chest, then his pockets, just in case of a pickpocket. He sighed in relief when he found his belongings still there, then he looked around and down at the one who he walked into. He blinked, then shook his head and offered his hand to help him get up.*

-Uhm.. It's alright... I'm not angry... It just surprised me. Are you alright? you're not hurt?
Back to top Go down
Maneic

Maneic

PostSubject: Re: A little walk in town. (Done)   A little walk in town. (Done) Icon_minitime2013-02-20, 6:50 pm

Maneic blinked and looked up then chuckled. He took the stranger's hand and got up, looking at his own things, just in case. He sighed as he noticed everything was there and passed a hand a bit everywhere, removing the dirt from his clothes.

Once done, he smiled at the other and kept looking at the other's clothes. He then noticed a petal, stuck in the other laguz's hair and grabbed it, looking at it. After a moment, he simply, added it to his bag's small pocket.

''I'm so sorry Sire. Really. I wasn't paying attention... Please forgive me.'' He bowed a bit then looked at him again. ''Well to be honest, I'm a bit in pain but I will be fine, nothing too important, you see?'' He chuckled again.

''Well, I should go! I will be late for work if I don't! It was nice meeting you, sire! Also, I appreciate your work to keep our nation safe!'' He smiled sweetly, shaking his hand and about to leave.

As he made a few steps, he stopped and thought for a moment. He turned around and walked back to the laguz. ''W-would you like a meal? I would pay for you, of course!'' He played a bit with his long dark hair, waiting for an answer, hoping it would be 'yes'.
Back to top Go down
Kites
Mod
Kites

PostSubject: Re: A little walk in town. (Done)   A little walk in town. (Done) Icon_minitime2013-02-20, 7:02 pm

*The leader made a funny face and touched his hair, surprised he hadnt noticed the petal before. He eyed the other suspiciously, then shrugged it off*

-It's okay. Believe me. Just today, I have gone through much worse things. Some incompetent fools let even dumber soldiers into my troops, and-- .... Forget that.

*He sighed and shook the memories out of his mind, then just looked at the taller man, curious about his interest for himself.*

-A meal? For me? Hmm....
*He thought about it for a few seconds, then nodded* I'd enjoy it quite a lot, but I refuse to let someone pay for me. What would we be eating? Got something in mind already?

*He grins, feeling sorry for the other, having to endure his abusive questionning*

-... Sorry...
Back to top Go down
Maneic

Maneic

PostSubject: Re: A little walk in town. (Done)   A little walk in town. (Done) Icon_minitime2013-02-20, 7:15 pm

He was quite happy to talk to someone new that he didn't mind all that information and questions. He simply laughed and nodded, smiling.

''Alright, fine. I won't pay for your sire. But Sadly I won,t be eating with you. But I do not mind being your waiter, though!'' Smiles. ''You may follow me!'' He walked away, happily, trying to avoid walking into someone again. He waved at some people he met recently, some are good clients, some are just... pretty girls liking him.

He kept walking a bit and stopped to help a kid with his growing antlers. ''There there, let me place your hat correctly.'' He smiled sweetly and touched his shoulder. ''I know it's a bit hard at first, but you'll get the trick!'' He winked and waved good bye, walking again in the Tavern's direction.

He hummed then slowed down, making sure the other was still following, hoping he didn't loose him in the crowd. He tried to see, unsure where he was then smiled as he recognized him. He waved and showed him the place. ''This is it!''

Most people from the city knows this is one of the best tavern, liked by everybody who went there! This placed had a great reputation, serving the best meals and drinks of all the region! Important people are, apparently, eating there all the time when they in groups!
Back to top Go down
Kites
Mod
Kites

PostSubject: Re: A little walk in town. (Done)   A little walk in town. (Done) Icon_minitime2013-02-20, 7:26 pm

- Ah? You're a waiter? Hmm... Interesting...

*He spoke softly, actually interested. He looked at the girls that were oogling at his new comrade, grimacing*

-.... Girls... *he murmured in disdain. He then smiled at the other's acts towards the child. He probably would've done the same, himself disliking anything that was misplaced or crooked.*

*As he walked, he noticed, many villagers were actually moving out of his way, and others even bowing. He froze in mid-step and stared, his freckled cheeks pinkening*

- Oh, dear.... Not again, please? .... Don't bow to me... There's no need.... I'm only doing my job... *puts a hand to his face, exhasperated by their behavior, and quite embarrassed. He never liked to be treated highly by other, either because of his job or because of his blood status*
Back to top Go down
Maneic

Maneic

PostSubject: Re: A little walk in town. (Done)   A little walk in town. (Done) Icon_minitime2013-02-20, 7:44 pm

Of course, he didn't notice other's reaction to his new 'friend'. He simply walked inside the tavern, waving at his boss. ''I'll be right back! I need to change clothes then I'll take your order!'' He smiled sweetly and left, passing by his boss who seemed quite curious about their guest, almost staring. Until he realized it and left back to his own work.

About ten minutes later, he ran to the Stag, head quite low, hat on his head. ''Alright! Anything you'd like?'' He leaned close, looking at him and the menu. ''If I were you, I would probably take our specialty! It's a bowl, about this big...'' He moved his hand a bit, forming an oval form, showing him the size. ''You have inside either beef or pork, depending which one between number 1 and number 3 you pick, and there are a lots of different vegetables...'' He kept telling the ingredients and how it was cooked and with what until he simply stopped and smiled, waiting for an answer, or simply for questions about other meals.

And then he blinked. ''Oh yes! If you take one of those, you have a free dessert Of your choice from this list, on the next page!'' He smiled, waiting again.
Back to top Go down
Kites
Mod
Kites

PostSubject: Re: A little walk in town. (Done)   A little walk in town. (Done) Icon_minitime2013-02-20, 7:54 pm

*he just kept on walking and chose a seat, noticing the cook's stare. He ignored him and looked around, liking the place, the atmosphere and the decor. He took a look at the menu, thinking. As the other came back to explain a few things to him, he smiled gently and listened. He blinked and closed the menu, then glanced up at the waiter*

-Is there.... Uhm.... Can I have fish with it? ... Or perhaps... Only vegetables?

*he made a face and looked away for a second, then sighs*

- .... It just so happens that I don't eat meat. I apologize....

*He felt a bit picky, and completely stupid, hoping the cook wouldnt be offended. It sometimes happened when he went to a restaurant, that the cook would serve him because he requested no meat in his meals.*
Back to top Go down
Maneic

Maneic

PostSubject: Re: A little walk in town. (Done)   A little walk in town. (Done) Icon_minitime2013-02-20, 8:05 pm

Maneic listened to his question and blinked, thinking a lot. He actual sat next to him and wrote a few things on his pad. ''Hmm... Well...'' He paused and kept writing. ''I think it would be pretty good!'' He got up and smiled. ''I'll ask our cook! I'm sure he'll be fine with this! He's a vegetarian, so he might understand, you know!'' He chuckled. ''Is your family traditional and not wanting to eat meat? I've heard the royal family was like that, still very traditional and not wanting to accept the fact we can eat meat even if stags are only eating herbs and grass... I don't really mind that you know but it's just... Meat is so good!'' He smiled then blinked. ''Am I talking too much?'' He hid his mouth with his pad, turning a bit red, almost hiding. ''I'm so sorry.... I'll just... I'll just ask the cook.'' And ran there as fast as he could, avoiding the table and the decorations on the ceiling.

He came back a few minutes later, smiling. ''He agreed! He said he would make his own plate and taste too and he said he might add this plate to the menu!'' He wrote down a few things then nodded. ''So, would you like me to write down the dessert of your choice now or do you prefer to wait? Also, what would you like to drink?''
Back to top Go down
Kites
Mod
Kites

PostSubject: Re: A little walk in town. (Done)   A little walk in town. (Done) Icon_minitime2013-02-20, 8:20 pm

*He opened his mouth to speak, but seeing as the other didn't give him the occasion, he shut it again. He waited a long while for the waiter to stop speaking, but when he did, he ran away. Kites was left alone for a moment, blinking, staring into the empty seat*

-..... Royal family? .... Vegetarian? ... where did that come from? *he whispers to himself* ..... Father eats only meat... *He made a funny face, then laughed all alone, stopping as the other came back to talk some more.*

- Ah... He did? hmm.... Uhm... I... I think I'll wait, for the dessert.... *He removed his hat at that moment, as a habit. He always removed his hat when he was about to eat.* I'm not into a rush or anything, so.... I'll take my time, for once~
Back to top Go down
Maneic

Maneic

PostSubject: Re: A little walk in town. (Done)   A little walk in town. (Done) Icon_minitime2013-02-20, 8:35 pm

At those last words, he nodded and smiled. ''Great! Once in a while it's great to relax!'' He placed down a glass, filling it with water then smiled once more. ''So anything special to drink or...? Also, it will be ready in maximum, Half an hour.''

He was about to add something else but smiled at the new clients, walking to them and opening his little note book again, ready to take their orders. He placed a few glass of water and smiled sweetly. He nodded and talked a bit, telling them about the specials and answered their questions.

As he was finally done, he left again for the kitchen, giving the order to the cook. He came back with his guest's plate. ''There you go!~'' And added a small plate with bread and butter; it comes with the meal. ''If there is missing anything, please wave and I'll get it!''

He walked around, preparing the other tables and cleaning a bit here and there, going in and out the kitchen, checking if the other clients' meal were ready.
Back to top Go down
Kites
Mod
Kites

PostSubject: Re: A little walk in town. (Done)   A little walk in town. (Done) Icon_minitime2013-02-20, 9:25 pm

*He shook his head once at the drink offer, deciding to go against drinking something other than water. He looked at the black haired stag as he walked around and did his job, wondering why he hadnt seen him before*

- ..... probably working too much, me...

*As the other comes back with his food, he smells and hums*

- It smells delicious!

*He nodded at the retreating laguz, then started eating slowly, enjoying himself. His mind started to wander off as he stared out the window. He thought of anything and everything, all except his job. He thought of his lost lover, but his gaze fell at the same time as his ears*

- ...... Love....
Back to top Go down
Maneic

Maneic

PostSubject: Re: A little walk in town. (Done)   A little walk in town. (Done) Icon_minitime2013-02-20, 9:46 pm

Once he was finally done and had a bit of free time, he walked to his guest and sat and simply blinked. ''Hey, are you alright? Isn't it good? I can ask him to make you something else if you want, that's okay...'' He tried to smile, showing him it wasn't a bad thing and was about to take the plate, waiting for a reply.

He just looked at him, unsure and a bit worried. ''Sir?'' He let go of the plate, touching his shoulder. ''Are you alright? Really, you don't seem... fine.'' He looked around, hoping that this regular client who claims to be a doctor would be there but no sign of him.

He looked back at the stag, biting his lips, his ears low now. Even if they just met, he already considered him as a friend and only wished that he could be happy. No matter what.

He then thought a bit, remembering that nice lady who helped him when younger and sighed. He looked back at the man, smiling a bit as this flash slowly left his mind, and he shook him a bit. ''Hey... Don't fall asleep? Please? Are you that tired? I know a good Inn...'' Then got up, a bit nervous, hoping the other wasn't sick.
Back to top Go down
Kites
Mod
Kites

PostSubject: Re: A little walk in town. (Done)   A little walk in town. (Done) Icon_minitime2013-02-20, 9:56 pm

*He felt his eyes fill with tears before he blinked and looked up at his comrade, confused by all the worry*

- ... What? I.... N-no, no! The food is fine! don't worry... I don't want people worrying about me. I'm alright... My mind just wandered and....

*He sighed and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath to calm himself down and shake off those dreadful feelings*

- ... Don't look so sad. Please? There is nothing wrong with me.... *He smiled afterwards, wishing only to reassure the other. He felt terrible for making the laguz sad. He didnt mean to!* .... Perhaps... I should leave... I don't want to ruin your day.... *He got up, about to pay and leave*
Back to top Go down
Maneic

Maneic

PostSubject: Re: A little walk in town. (Done)   A little walk in town. (Done) Icon_minitime2013-02-20, 10:32 pm

As the other got up, he did as well. ''W-wait! No please stay a bit longer!... Even though I have no right to hold you back here..'' He sighed and smiled. ''I work here everyday. Feel free to come back so we can talk and maybe share a meal while I'm on a break!''

He was about to leave when he remembered something. He chuckled and looked at him, giving him his hand. ''I'm Maneic!'' He smiled sweetly, a bit blushing, glad to meet someone new. ''And if you ever need a friend or just someone to listen to you, I'm here!'' He kept his hand there, waiting for the other to shake it, hoping to also get a name from the stag.

He then jumped as he heard his boss and the cook calling him. He knew he had to go back to work as more customers walked in. He had to go and wanted to go, but not before he was able to get an official good bye.
Back to top Go down
Kites
Mod
Kites

PostSubject: Re: A little walk in town. (Done)   A little walk in town. (Done) Icon_minitime2013-02-20, 10:49 pm

*He sighed once and looked at the other, his expression a mix of sadness and curiosity*

- .... Ah?

*He blinked funnily, seeing the other's hand offered to him. He took it and shook it firmly, a small smile creeping onto his lips*

- ... It's a pleasure, Maneic. I am Kites. I.... *he looks away, then back at Maneic* I'll come back to see you. but I don't know when. Surely, this weekend?

*He let go of his hand and points towards the kitchen*

- You really should go. Your boss will be mad if I keep you any longer. *He put his hat back on carefully and pulled out his money pouch. He looked inside, then made a strange lip movement and gave Maneic money for the meal* Here. Thank you very much for the food~
Back to top Go down
Maneic

Maneic

PostSubject: Re: A little walk in town. (Done)   A little walk in town. (Done) Icon_minitime2013-02-20, 10:59 pm

He thought a moment, repeating the stag's name in his head and nodded. ''Alright, then! Come back when you want or can!'' He smiled sweetly and left with the plates and money, humming. He knew this wasn't the last time he would see him. He knew this was the start of a great friendship! And during the day, as he worked hard, he kept thinking about him, thinking of things that might happen in the future, things they would talk about or see. That made him smile during the whole day, he was so happy~In such a good mood!

As he went back home, he simply wrote a few things in his journal, talking a lot about his friend and what he thought about during the day, though as he took a moment to think, Maneic slowly fell asleep, dreaming of a bit everything that makes him happy.

-END-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little walk in town. (Done)   A little walk in town. (Done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little walk in town. (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legend of the Skaiir Amulet :: Roleplay :: Eulia :: Peretul-
Jump to: