The Legend of the Skaiir Amulet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Legend of the Skaiir Amulet! Please read the Forum and Game section once you are registered!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What should I make next when we'll have more members?

Go down 

Same as Topic: What should I make next when we'll have more members? (Select two)
Timeline of Olorcus (Including the war(s) and important fact)
What should I make next when we'll have more members? I_vote_lcap0%What should I make next when we'll have more members? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Official Inn and Taverns (With NPC like the shops)
What should I make next when we'll have more members? I_vote_lcap0%What should I make next when we'll have more members? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Markets
 0% [ 0 ]
Distance/Day (Maps)
 0% [ 0 ]
Mounts
What should I make next when we'll have more members? I_vote_lcap100%What should I make next when we'll have more members? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Other: Please comment
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Falnär
Admin
Falnär

Race : Beorc
Class : Thunder Mage

What should I make next when we'll have more members? Empty
PostSubject: What should I make next when we'll have more members?   What should I make next when we'll have more members? Icon_minitime2013-02-19, 1:16 pm

So I had a few ideas, we can talk about those here. Also vote!

Timeline: This would include dates and years starting with the creation of Olorcus and evolution information for each race based on the story etc. It'll help situate your Laguz or Elf character as well in time. And know what they saw or lived.

Inns and Taverns: I could add some when you need them, officially one per capitals. I'll add a NPC like in the shops with a nice unoriginal greeting! Oh and prices too for rooms, food, drinks etc.

Everyday life object (AKA Markets): I would make a 'market' like the shops where 'everything else' can be sold such as food and tools to work the land etc. I might use the Minecraft icons for the objects.

Distance/Day: An idea of how long it would take between a city and another or a kingdom to another etc.

Mounts: Any animals I might create that you could ride other than horses. Not in battles but like mostly to travel.
Back to top Go down

What should I make next when we'll have more members?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Legend of the Skaiir Amulet :: Game :: Ideas and Suggestions-
Jump to: